3020 N Saint Marys St, San Antonio, TX | Directions 7821229.453192 -98.484060
Neighborhoods: Tobin Hill, Central San Antonio
Traveling musicians know to look here for essentials and the offbeat. – The Word Is Out
It only takes a couple of minutes inside the small, crowded North St. Marys Street shop to see why Krazy Kat more than lives up to its national reputation. If 15 percent of its inventory is new equipment, the other, used 85 percent is vintage and fascinating. And everything is reasonably priced--Krazy Kat may be the only place in town where you can get bass strings for only $10.
As chain mega-music stores such as Marrs and Guitar Center eat up the instrument market, it's heartening and extremely fortunate for San Antonians that Krazy Kat thrives in our city. Otherwise, where would you go if you needed a pedal for your Farfisa or one of those cool old Airline guitars with the amp in the case? Other pluses include a knowledgeable staff and expert guitar repair.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Krazy Kat Music on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.