Hotels >Fiesta Inn And Suites
Worst hotel stay of my entire life!!
1) Room advertised at $49 and we were charged almost double that rate.
2) Unable to sleep due to a loud squeaking ceiling fan with no cover.
3) Unable to shower due to no towels - only two dirty hand towels in the bath room and the shower itself was unsanitary.
4) Stains on bed and brown stains on pillow cases.
5) Given a room on the 3rd floor - inside center (very difficult to get to/from).
6) Cigarette burns in the couch and it was actually wet.
7) Room reeked of cigarettes and it was a "non-smoking" room.
8) Smoke detector had caught on fire.
9) ALL TV channels were blood red.
10) Stove was covered in brown stains and unsatisfactory to attempt cooking.
11) Advertised free "Wi-Fi" and there was none without a password and I wasn't provided one.
12) Roaches in the kitchen and bedroom.
13) Went to car and noticed there was a guy smoking drugs from a pipe outside by the fence, near our vehicle.
14) Surveillance cameras were actually covered in black plastic.
15) Breakfast offerings were dry cereal (in a clear plastic container with dirty hand prints on outside), waffles (to cook yourself) and warm orange juice and milk.
After seeing the room initially, ny husband called the front desk clerk that rented him the room and he told him the room was unacceptable and requested a refund. His response was that there was a "no refund policy"; however, we were not advised of this at the time of renting the room.
The following morning, I talked to the lady at the front desk and requested a refund and explained why. She said she would not issue a refund but would offer a 5% discount on our next stay. We informed her there would not be a next stay and that we were very dissatisfied and would not be paying for services we didn't actually receive.
It was the most deplorable management attitude and room condition I have ever experienced (even in Mexico). I am disputing these charges through my bank. I am also posting a youtube video that my son took of part of our room: http://youtu.be/1tWI4B3a…
Great price and great stay. Would definitely stay again.
Worst place ever to stay in San Antonio. Bad, filthy, disgusting rooms. Roach house, nothing works. The staff is horrible and the front desk manager is completely lost. This place needs to be reported to the officials to shut it down due to being very unclean and health reasons. Will never stay at this place and do not recommend it to any one. I made a mistake, should have read the reviews. Please read the reviews they are absolutely correct.
Great Time!!!!. The room was very clean and the front desk was super nice! They were very accommodating. I am very satisfied
Thank you for everything!. Thank you for the easy check in from start to finish! I was able to get in the shower and into bed fast after a very long drive. Highly recommended!
Great short-term stay!. I had to find somewhere to stay for about a month since I was in between moving into my new apartment. Fiesta Inn was a great choice because they offered extended/short-term stays at reasonable prices. Even though I'm leaving in the next couple days, I just had to let everyone know my personal experience was great. Thanks guys and I'll miss ya!
Great Staff!. The staff and management actually care about their guests here. It's refreshing knowing that although I may be staying here for only another month, Fiesta Inn has made my stay a great one.
Great stay great staff. Thank you for a great stay! Fiesta is the best!
Overall Great Stay. Great service, friendly staff, great rooms I love it thank you.
Keep up the good work. Since I've been staying here I have no complaints and everything has been great. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you have done.